8 reasons you should work at Fell Swoop
Work on challenging projects with an extraordinary and diverse client list that includes brands like: Facebook, The New Yorker, Virgin, Microsoft Windows, and many more.
Enjoy the perks of a company that truly values work-life balance with a generous PTO policy.
The ability to set up your workspace your way, that including standing desks and the ability to ‘spec’ your own hardware.
Catered lunch on Fridays, always copious snacks in the snack drawer. Occasional donuts. Waffles anyone?
Our office is in the heart of downtown Seattle. We are near Pike Place Market, the Seattle Waterfront, and the downtown Retail Core.
Work at a small company but enjoy the benefits of a large one: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing and a company-sponsored retirement plan.
The quest for ideas sometimes takes you away from your desk, and some days you just need to focus and crank it out. Tuesdays and Thursdays at Fell Swoop are flex days. Work where you like as long as it gets done.
Furry family members are welcome. But no biting or peeing on the floor (that includes employees too).
We’re in it for more than the money. We want to do great work, and treat each other well while doing it. These core values drive our decisions and our behavior:
Integrity matters. We do the right thing, even when nobody’s looking.
We relish challenges and strive for better in everything we do, from internal process to client-facing work.
We hear and champion the interests and perspectives of others: users, clients, and colleagues alike.
We choose what works, keeping products and processes lean and focused.
We believe the best ideas come from giving everyone a seat at the table and bringing diverse perspectives together.
We take a “white glove” approach to service, always looking for ways to do more rather than less and empowering our clients to focus on what matters to them.
No drama, no ego–each person pulls their hardest for the good of all. Great ideas always win.
Simplicity requires creativity. We challenge conventional wisdom to break through the obvious to the amazing.
We are looking for talented people for the following roles:
We are looking to meet with visual designers who might be a fit for some exciting upcoming projects.
What you’ll do:
- Be an engaged, energizing member of the team.
- Deliver brilliant creative concepts with a high degree of fit & finish.
- Craft beautiful user-centered, functional UI designs.
- Work with copywriters to deliver quality communications.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative agency or in-house role.
- Stunning portfolio of work, including real projects for large corporate clients.
- Strong presenter. Able to communicate concepts to team members and clients in a clear, compelling way.
- Organized and able to manage multiple deliverables and meet timelines.
- Able to work independently.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Collaborative. A good team communicator.
- Experienced in Adobe CC apps with emphasis on PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Experienced working in Sketch.
- Fluent in discussing HTML & CSS concepts. Able to communicate with developers to ensure design is built as intended and to troubleshoot and do QA on design/dev details.
Interested? Send us a note at email@example.com. Be sure to include a link to your portfolio and/or samples of your work.
Posted 10.11.2017 Permalink
If you don’t see the job you’re looking for, but think we should talk anyway, please send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org